Tuesday 28 April 2020

3D Cad Modeling And Technical Drawing











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! WE WILL DISCUSS THE WORK TOGETHER AND AGREE ON A PRICE SOLUTION.



Hi,
I'm a mechanical designer with 8+ years of experience. I can develop your product realizing 3D models and 2D drawings. I know very well the industrial manufacturing processes (CNC, sheet metal and welding), materials and surface treatments. With a great passion for design I will do my best for your satisfaction upon an high quality work.



I will design CAD models and technical drawings according to your needs, including: 



  • 3D Modeling

  • Mechanical Design both from your concept or from scratch
  • 3D Assembly Design and assembling drawings
  • 3D Design of gym equipment from scratch

  • Modification or improvement of existing assemblies
  • Basic functional review of a group according to my experience
  • CNC machining files (STEP format)

  • 2D Technical drawings
  • Basic 3D Rendering

  • 3D Printing Models (STL format)
  • 3D pdf models



I have great experience using Solid Edge. My points of focus are: QUALITY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.



Looking forward to work with you.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment