Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will make you realistic 3d render for amazon, ebay or alibaba

I will make you realistic 3d render for amazon, ebay or alibaba












About:


                      Fast delivery & excellent quality

                                   Free revisions!


If you are selling products on Amazon, Ebay or Alibaba, you are on the right place. I can make your products in 3D and provide you with realstic images with high resolution on clear white background or on any other background you want.

Just send me reference photos and the label design.

Complex products will cost more, the price will be determined before ordering the gig, so please message me before ordering a gig!

Don't hesitate to order, just do it and let me do the rest for you. You won't be disappointed at all !


Reviews


rogerkuo789:Great communication and quality! I've had many happy experiences working with deki518.

deki518:Thanks Roger, its a pleasure working with you.

mdlunchbox:And Dejan does it again! outstanding!

deki518:Outstanding Experience!

rogerkuo789:Always great work and a fast turnaround time!


No comments:

Post a Comment