Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering and build your 3d model

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering and build your 3d model












About:


" Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. "

( It will help us to save time & avoid cancellation )


I will turn your 3D  model into the real product.I can do HD product rendering for marketing purposes or to get the realistic view of your product before manufacturing it.


  • Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 

  • Any sketches or images can help speed up the work.

  • I will give you the most suitable price.

  • I can deliver you the Best quality (Image Resolution 2000*2000)

  • I will work till you are satisfied.

#Requirements:

1) 3D Model

if you don't have and you want 3D model then I would just need any of the below-listed 
requirements

i) Engineered Drawings in .dwg, .dxf, .pdf, or any other format,

ii) Photographs of real product from different angles.

iii) Your design in .PSD or a simple sketch with the definition.

2) Labels in .PNG, .ia format.

3) Texture




Best regards,
Muzammil Patel



Reviews


shanta211:Great Work!

muzammil_patel:Thank You!!!

aaroncadena268:Amazing experience thank you!

muzammil_patel:outstanding experience!!!! Thank you aaroncadena268

shanta211:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment