Saturday 24 March 2018

I will do 3D RENDERING of your prod

I will do 3D RENDERING of your prod












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)

If you do not contact me before buying the gig, it will be canceled

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH END OUT PUT. 

I am a professional Visual effects artist even worked for Hollywood and some Indian feature films as a 3D modeller, i am expert in 3D modelling, logo design, character modelling and 3D floor modelling etc.,  if you are looking for a talented guy you are in the right place.


Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I can deliver the following services:


1. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,

2. 3d Character designs for games, logos, personal projectsetc.,

3. 3d buildings and floor plans 

4. high poly game characters and designs


Provide me with:


1. Images of your product/character/concept .......

2. How many images do you want 

3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery

Reviews


mrmejia513:awesome experience great work!

skizze:Outstanding Experience!

trenzek:It's easy and pleasant to work with Skizze and always delivers a High quality project in the end! Highly recommended have used the services many times.

skizze:Outstanding Experience!

trenzek:Perfect Job as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment