Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will create high quality of 3d model and renders

I will create high quality of 3d model and renders












About:

Hello, If you are looking for any kind of 3d model or wanna get some Cool renders to be made then your search ends over here. 


I can provide you best quality of 3d models along with HD renders.
I can even make the 2D Flat logo into 3D Logo with beautiful looks.
Please have a look at the above images they are few of my recent work. 
My service can be little expensive but the quality will be at par to what you pay. 

This gigs is very much useful for following service.
3D Modeling(Character, Props, Buildings)
3D Logo
3D Architectural Visualization  
3D Floor Plans
Product Representation
High Quality Renders 

I offer renders in 1920x1080p resolution Full HD
I work on Autodesk Maya and for rendering i prefer Mental ray. If you need any other 3d application then let me know about it before starting job.
Using any of the displayed work is strictly prohibited unless you have my permission to use it. 
Please first send me message regarding jobs details. then you can order me a gig. 










Reviews


cloudely:Outstanding Experience!

kushalchaudhari:excellent client.

hugohelsing:Outstanding Experience!

kushalchaudhari:Nice client!

philguss:Good Job! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment