Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will design any home plan in autocad

I will design any home plan in autocad












About:

This GIG offers you

Floor Plan Design
Interior Design
Exterior Design
Floor Plan Modification
2D/3D Model Drawing
Architectural Advices
Design Home Plan for given requirements

what are my qualifications


  • I have 5 year experience of working in Autocad and 4 year Experience as Architect
  • I am 2nd level seller with 100% ratings
  • I am professional architect and I have designed more than 100 home plans 
  • I have learn valuation so, I can give BOQ and cost report too
  • Quick response and Quick delivery

Pricing

  • really low with 100% money back guarantee

Delivery time

  • usually 24 hrs not more than 3 days

Why do you choose me?

  •    Revisions until you are satisfied with the results
  •    Best value for money
  •    Good communication skills and patience
  •    100% satisfaction or money back

I create any 3D rendering view from your sketches (PDF, JPG, PNG, DWG, DOC file, etc…) in many field of architecture : civil construction, housing, building, office, coffee shop, restaurant, etc… or 3D elevation, 3D section, 3D plan like above

Best Regards,
..


Reviews


gregorygoodman:Awesome work and Thank you for Fast delivery

sherline:Thank you

adamrobertson1:Great work and Fast delivery. I recommend you to others. thank you

sherline:Thank you

saewaapla:Awesome Job Sherline. Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment