Friday 9 March 2018

I will create photorealistic 3d renders of your product

I will create photorealistic 3d renders of your product












About:

Hi,
Lucky Daniel here :D

I'm here to help you create eye-catching Photo Realistic renders of your product package for your online shops.

Products package I work on include, but not limited to -
protein supplements, bottled and canned food or drinks, cosmetics packs e.t.c.

The final rendered 3D images will be delivered in JPEG and PNG (transparent background) formats.

All I'll need from you is a reference image of the product and the Label Design of the pack.

I very committed to provided you with the very best quality and your 100% satisfaction is my main goal.

Please contact me before placing an order.

Thank you.
LuckyDaniel 


Reviews


saliman:Nice work

luckydaniel:Thanks once again. Great experience as always.

saliman:Nice work

luckydaniel:Great experience. Thanks once again.

saliman:Nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment