Friday 23 March 2018

I will design 3d models with solidworks

I will design 3d models with solidworks












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer.

I am certified as SolidWorks Expert, so it is easy for me to create any shape in SolidWorks either solid modeling , 

I can make a 3D model of your graphics or photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects , but I can not make 3D - models of characters , people, animals


Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Reviews


thabetrifai:it was really good. I should've focused more on emphasizing on details.

kevinnguyen600:very thorough and accommodates to buyer.

thabetrifai:it was really good. I should've focused more on emphasizing on details.

kevinnguyen600:very thorough and accommodates to buyer.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment