Friday 23 March 2018

I will create a floor plan or 3d model by sketchup or 3ds max

I will create a floor plan or 3d model by sketchup or 3ds max












About:

Hello.
I am happy to work with you.
I am a female architect.
- I will create floor plans and 3D models SketchUp fastest, the best for you from the pdf files, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.
  1. Create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...
  2. Only the walls, no color.
  3. Includes color, not including furniture.
  4. Includes full color and furniture.
  5. I will send you three high-quality images or files sketchup models.
I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.
I am very glad to cooperate with you.
In order not to lose your time.
- $ 15 is basically no color and interior, no return, I will send you a sketchup file.
- $ 30 is basically not include furniture, I will send you 3 image quality / floor.
  - You want the best quality projects.
  - You have big projects.
  Please contact me.
  I will give you the most reasonable price.
When you are satisfied, you can order.
Thank you so much.
Regards.

Reviews


endresolem:Needed a graphical representation of my rental apartments so I hopefully get more booking before the constructions are done

constructionct:Thank you so much!

beachcitytennis:Great work and cant wait to order next gig!!

constructionct:Thank you so much!\r\nI waiting next job.

lucdadrifder:She is very good, polite and easy to deal with. She is learning english and critical of herself but she does not need to be. She provided accurate service with minimal direction. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment