Friday 23 March 2018

I will design cad model based on your idea

I will design cad model based on your idea












About:

I am Aniston, an experienced Graphics Designer who is currently working in the field of designing. Having 4 years of experience in the field of design modelling, I am MATURE enough to convert any given rough drawing or requirement into 3-D model. I will be using NX CAD and CREO and will deliver parasolid format files or images for revision in beginning for verification. I will also provide work wise progress pictures or screenshots in between to keep you updated.

What will I deliver:
  • completed .prt file
  • .stl file for verification
  • .jpg file for current work in progress
  • Required angle photos
  • Delivery in time

Areas of experience:
  • NX CAD 3-D modelling
  • Surfacing and Trim operations-Expert
  • CREO 3-D modelling

Reviews


ameersuhail4115:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

akket828:very easy to deal with, understood my desing in what i wanted have nor problems offering him more jobs and i will be offering him more over the next several months

anistonantony:Looking forward to work with you in coming days.\r\nThanks

sauronlab:Very professional artist. Very fast delivery and meet our needs easily...Thank you.

anistonantony:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment