Friday 23 March 2018

I will make a dxf drawing of your any pictures

I will make a dxf drawing of your any pictures












About:

Hi, my name is Roman, my specialty - furniture facades (kitchen, bedroom) works in a private firm, my position operator, the machine! My experience of 3 years, to create a 2D-drawings of any complexity, as well as to create a pattern for the engraving, you will be happy to create a figure-welcome any images in 3D, using the program DXF to Create any CNC machine under 3Axis, create drawings for 2D model DXF, CNC Creating a Program

Reviews


fraryfun:Quick Delivery

ramon175:Outstanding Experience!

dlchef:Very Helpful!

ramon175:Outstanding Experience!

muni:Realy nice working with Ramon. will definitely be using this service again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment