Friday 23 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling and manufacturing drawings

I will do 3d modeling and manufacturing drawings












About:

Hello Fiverr’ians,

I have a good experience in,

3D design, 3D Printing, Detail manufacturing drawings, Laser cutting profiles.

In accordance with ISO and ANSI standards. I can make a 3D model of your graphics, sketches, and photographs of any mechanical or architectural objects. Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-4 days to complete the job. I guarantee the confidentiality of concept and technical information.

With my concert: 100 % satisfaction guaranteed.

Note: Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. Any sketches or images can help to speed up the work. 
If you have big projects please feel free to contact me. I will give you the most suitable price.
Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Best regards,
Santosh

 

Reviews


gizmoplans:Another great job, thank you. Hope to be back soon with more jobs.

sskale:Thanks a lot

visan9404:Extremely helpful and provided great feedback and asked the right questions to get the project done. Would highly recommend.

sskale:It was pleasure working with you, great 3d idea!\r\nSee you soon again.

epcapital:Another fast, high quality, very professional delivery by this polite, easy to work with Seller. Cheers to this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment