Wednesday 28 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling and digital sculpting

I will do 3d modeling and digital sculpting












About:

Please don't send me order without discussion.

As an experience Digital Artist,specially in 3D Modeling,Illustration and Digital Sculpting and Painting I am here to satisfy your creative needs.

Reviews


g3nghisk4hn:Did an amazing job. Would definitely use again in the future and highly recommend to others.

workdevotee:Thank you so much.. Its really a great experience... :)

clarkwester:You absolutely positively cannot go wrong!! I was very specific with my request and he delivered the first time and because of his delivery, he sparked an idea which took it to a whole new level. I wasn't disappointed ever!! I'm pulling together additional materials to hire him again today.

workdevotee:Thanks a lot.. Its a great experience.. Hope we will work again..

tims68:Great job and easy to communicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment