Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will draw or program drawing in solidworks and mastercam

I will draw or program drawing in solidworks and mastercam












About:

I want to learn more about machinig in the world by doing simple parts in Solidworks and Mastercam.
My curent job is working as a cnc operator programer. Making molds, and industrial parts. I daily work with Solidworks and Mastercam. Machines i know are Matsuura 600VF and Hurco BMC 30. 

Im in need for experience and knowledge about machining.

Reviews


steve317:Outstanding Experience!

steve317:Needed to have some shapes created and converted to DXF for foam cutting. Seller provided exactly what we needed, on time and in units needed.\n

evilmlst:Outstanding Experience!

steve317:I needed to have a file converted into a DXF--it was completed with excellence and precision. Appropriate questions were addressed along the way. Will definitely work with this seller again.

evilmlst:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment