Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will create your 3d kitchen design

I will create your 3d kitchen design












About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.

I currently working as an interior designer, kitchen designer, furniture designer, landscape designer, houses, shops, facade restoration, architectural design and more. 

I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.

The service include: 

  • 3D modelling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much.

-Architect Desireth Noguera-

Reviews


wisperprojects:Perfecto, very high quality.

noguerad:Thank you! It is a great experience to work with you.

ianikienko:Great job on this project, there were a lot of changes.

wisperprojects:skilled \u0026 talented

shoutzz:Highly Talented, Very Creative and Very easy to work with! A++


No comments:

Post a Comment