Saturday 10 March 2018

I will do draw floor plan architecture drawing with autocad

I will do draw floor plan architecture drawing with autocad












About:

Hello buddy,

If you need a professional projects done in AutoCAD, fell cozy to contact me. I will create ONLY 2D FLOOR PLAN & ELEVATION using AutoCAD.

You can send me handmade drawing with or without measurements, JPG , PDF file or only sketch with description and I will do for you professional 2D AutoCAD drawing.

 Basic gig $5 - I will service you & provide your drawing in :
 1. Architectural Floorplan from the sketch which you provide 
 2. Format      : .PDF / .Dwg
 3. Delivery    : 1 / 2 days (as per require) 
 4. Revisions  : UNLIMITED Revisions (only minor changes)
 5. High resolution 2D floor plan will be draw for construction drawing, information drawing, & printable document. 
6. Maximum 300 Sqf or 30 m2 Floor Plan Area. If Over from maximum will open for negotiate price.

Feel free to ask me, if you dont have design idea or sketch drawing. I will help you to draw NEW CONCEPT DESIGN PLAN.


Thank You

Des8jaa

- PLEASE "CONTACT ME" BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER :) -
 ( It will help us to save time & avoid cancellation )

Reviews


marshellewoodla:When I say this is an amazing designer I mean it!! I am so so pleased with his work and communication with me on my project!

des8jaa:Thanks so much

eric73822:Good work on floor plans... Thanks!!!\nLooking forward to keep going on that same project.

des8jaa:Thanks so much

eeaziz:Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment