Thursday 15 March 2018

I will create 20 different HQ 3d mock up of your logo

I will create 20 different HQ 3d mock up of your logo












About:


Are you looking for logo mockup for your logo? So you have come to the right place! Because I have a huge resource about mock ups.

These logo mockups are especially useful for presenting your designs to clients, showing off your work in your portfolio, and display your work in a professional manner. 

You will get 20 logo mockups in this gig.  You can purchase additional mockups in gig extras section.

Note:
It is not for logo designing, I will  place your existing logo onto various surfaces to create  realistic simulations of how your design would look as a real life print.

Reviews


blooddrunk:Great design!! Highly recommended! I received more than I expected. Thanks and appreciate msviking for your all support. I will continue to order again.

msviking:He is easy to communicate, know what he wants, gave all requirements to me. Great buyer, thank you!

california5r:Thank you so much

msviking:Thank you for your order and kind comment!

blooddrunk:Great design!! Highly recommended! I received more than I expected. Thanks and appreciate msviking for your all support. I will continue to order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment