Thursday 15 March 2018

I will do label design and put it on a spinning bottle mockup

I will do label design and put it on a spinning bottle mockup












About:

Do you want an amazing label design? and inmediatly see how it looks on the bottle? Share it with everyone? even your clients? Then look no further! I am a professional designer, happy to help you.

With your logo I will do a great label design: beautiful, elegant and striking, and then I will put it on a static Mockup OR animated spinning bottle gif!!!

I can do spinning mockups with uniform rounded:

  • Beer bottles
  • Wine bottles
  • Plastic bottles
  • Jam jars
  • Fragrance bottles
  • Etc...

 *************

This Mockups are ideal for:

Promote your brand and products before they even exist!
Share on social media!
Create dynamic advertising!

************

You will obtain:

High quality
Optimized file size
100% satisfation guaranteed!!!

************

If this GIG doesn't meet your requirements, contactme to send you a custom offer!

IMPORTANT: Bottle designs are NOT include, I use free pictures of bottles.

Para su comodidad también me comunico en Español.
Per la tua comodità, parlo anche in Italiano.

Reviews


nysheataylor:I love it amazing ! He captured the image I was looking for I’ll be back soon !

artegrafico:Thank you very much! Glad to have helped you! :)

brunoimoli:Great Seller! Fast and always ready to answer. Higly Recommended!!

artegrafico:Eccellente! È un piacere aiutarlo!

tribalspoon:Fantastic and Quick turnaround. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment