Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do 3d modelling and architectural plans with construction detailing using revit for 15 usd/hr

I will do 3d modelling and architectural plans with construction detailing using revit for 15 usd/hr












About:

Hi

I'm JM a license architect here in Manila whose specialize in architectural modelling, rendering and animation of both exterior and interior scene. I can also do designing, planning, detail design and a complete construction documents as per project required.

I have been using Revit for 5 years now, I have experience working on residential project to commercial project and high rise building in US, Canada, Dubai, Qatar and New Zealand. If your project require Revit/BIM modeller and drafter/detailer i can help you. I have experience working in revit 2012,2013,2014 and 2016 version. I can do both 2d and 3d revit project in per fix project cost or per hour rate at 10usd/hr.


Please message if you have any queries or quotation in your project before you order. Thanks

Looking forward to help you in your projects

Jm





















Reviews


snandreasian:Very quick and responsive. Will work with again.

juantayao:Outstanding Experience!

debrahimi96:Very patient and understanding.

juantayao:Outstanding Experience!

jon_in_ne:Help with a big project


No comments:

Post a Comment