Sunday 11 March 2018

I will do realistic product rendering in budget

I will do realistic product rendering in budget












About:

hello 
I am Himanshu tanwar i am happy to work with and i believe to deliver smile to my clients .

I am having 4 years of experience in 3d modelling and rendering 
i will provide you a realistic rendering of your desired product .

In basic - $5 Per image
I will get a model from you and i will render it and provide your a high resolution image of your product with two angles 

In standard - $10 Per Image
In this i will get a image or a reference what your product look like and i will model it and render it and provide you high resolution images with two angle 

in premium - $20 per image
i will do a realistic modelling and rendering of your product and provide you two high resolution images with two more angles of your choice and detail and enhancing

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it


thanks 
himanshu tanwar 



Reviews


milliedean:Great job thanks

himanshu0tanwar:Outstanding Experience!

harleywoodward:great work

himanshu0tanwar:great client

albertaamissah9:Very patient Seller. Communicated very well to make sure I got what I needed ... he’s great


No comments:

Post a Comment