Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will deliver only the 3D model to you in a few 3D formats.

I will deliver only the 3D model to you in a few 3D formats.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER.

I am university graduated Mechanical Engineer, working as a freelancer using SolidWorks since 2013. SolidWorks is my passion and I actually taught CAD/CAM for one year at the university where I graduated from. 

Whatever you need done in 3D - I can make it happen. This includes: 

  • Solid body modeling
  • Surface modeling of irregular shapes
  • Sheet metal modeling
  • Modeling welded structures
  • Parts for 3D printing 
  • Generating technical drawings
  • Creating a model from your idea
  • Modeling an existing product
  • Designing a new product 
  • Creating realistic images from your product
  • Rendering realistic video animation
  • ... and anything else you might need!


Thank you for considering my service and I am looking forward to working together! 

Reviews


harrydruiz:I have done several works with Marjan and every time is an excellent experience working with him and his work is outstanding..!!

marjantalevski:Great experience as always!

cadjobs:Hi Marjan,\n\nthanks for your support. Your English is great, communication easy and to the point. I took one star off the rating because I feel there is some experience missing engineering-wise (due to overseen details). But overall, we got great results within the time frame.\nI will definetely contact you again for future projects.\n\nCheers,\nKai

marjantalevski:Outstanding Experience!

hofmanto:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment