Sunday 11 March 2018

I will do your 2d architectural plan and presentation by photoshop

I will do your 2d architectural plan and presentation by photoshop












About:

I am professional Architects and engineering drawing with 6 years experience.

  • Auto CAD is an important part of my job, Auto CAD means details.
  • And What comes after Auto CAD؟   Of course Photoshop to be WOW.
  • and I can make 3D floor plan with interior design.

Reviews


smartwayx:extraordinary , professional, fast and precise working \r\nhe is an artist not just an architecture

ghadabatta:Wonderful person .. I wish I could work with him always

drjay66:Did a great job of making the needed revisions.\r\n\r\n

ghadabatta:Thank you drjay,,, I am happy to work with you and I hope to work with you again\r\n\r\nRegards

nitorlighting:This guy is great at what he does and cares about his clients!


No comments:

Post a Comment