Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will create 3d and 2d model by revit and autocad

I will create 3d and 2d model by revit and autocad












About:

Hi, 

I'm an architect for over 6 years experience in Revit and Autocad. I will create the best quality drawings in 2D or 3D model for you .

My services include : 

  • Draw an perfect Autocad file from PDF scan or hand writing idea.
  • Turn 2D drawing in Autocad into beautiful 3D model in Revit.
  • Make render with full light and best quality for your review using Revit.
  • Free 3D floor plan.
  • Free source file.
  • Background/Scene.
  • Commercial Use.
  • Enhanced Detailing.
  • Make stereo panorama photo.
  • High Quality
  • Fast delivery

Please remember to contact me before you place any order. I must review your request before setting the price.


Exclusively on fiverr.com

Thank you...!!!

Reviews


ragnarsson:Excellent work as usual.

smpmaduranga:Thank you..!!! Excellent experience as always...

ragnarsson:Seller delivered excellent work, with all the detailed asked for.

smpmaduranga:GREAT BUYER...THANK YOU SO MUCH...!!!

ragnarsson:The seller delivered the excellent work in very short time.


No comments:

Post a Comment