Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will do 3d character design

I will do 3d character design












About:

Hi,

I am Kamal Srivastva, I provide an excellent and quality 3D Character Modes and other assets modeling as like Vehicle. Weapon, Environment, Props etc for 3D Animation Clips or games..

I focus on the client's requirements and according to the model, Texture and render. I make sure I fulfill all your requirements.

I would appreciate if you can discuss with me before you place an order cause various models has various prices and timelines.

Quality will never be compromised!

Thanks!

Reviews


kintukshero:Everything was Great!

kamalsri94:nice feeling to work again.

kintukshero:Seller was great!

kamalsri94:Outstanding Experience!

simonefiorito:great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment