Saturday 10 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling and product design

I will do 3d modeling and product design












About:

In 3D modeling I will provide IGES, STEP , DRW , DRG files.
In case of product design first I will send PDF files of concept design.As per your requirements further modification will be done and at last I will provide final STEP file of the prooduct.
In case of graphic design first I will provide few of concept than after detailing will be done.

Reviews


alideluxe:The best gig ever on fiverr It's amazing I will order more for sure Thanks a lot very fast delivery and high quality

amar1312:Great experience... Transparent..

jasonoon:Excellent

amar1312:tip sir..

doctorali1:it was good to learn PTC creo from him. young guy with good knowledge of PTC creo\nwaiting for his next lectures (gigs)


No comments:

Post a Comment