Saturday 10 March 2018

I will desing 3d models using PTC Creo 3.0

I will desing 3d models using PTC Creo 3.0












About:

Hi there,
I am doing MS in Mechanical Design Engineering. I have expertise in 3D CAD modeling. I will use PTC Creo 3.0 for 3d modeling from 2d drawings or images. I can also create simulations and perform analysis on designed models.

Delivery time depends on the complications of model but i will try to deliver it as soon as possible.
Please contact me for any kind of designing work and discuss before placing order. 
Thanks and Regards,
Junaid

Note:- Please contact before placing order.

Reviews


bclare:Another good one

junaid_33:Outstanding Experience!

adigold1:nice job, Thank you

junaid_33:Outstanding Experience!

mrdelvinj:Great job as usual. High attention to detail. Knowledgeable. Professional. Prompt.


No comments:

Post a Comment