Saturday 24 March 2018

I will draft 2d drawings required for manufacturing

I will draft 2d drawings required for manufacturing












About:

I am a certified designer in plastics and sheet metal. I convert concepts to 3D models and engineer the products so that it can be manufactured. Here I am providing 2D drawings that you can give your vendors who will read the drawings to give you a quote and can manufacture molds for the same.

The price is valid for a single page 2D drawing. Please contact me before placing the order so that I can better understand your requirements.

Reviews


damanirc:Excellent service!

abhie4u:Outstanding Experience!

ejones1:All seller try to do they best

abhie4u:Satisfactory Experience

lgroop4161:My goal was to get isometric drawings so I could submit them with my patent application


No comments:

Post a Comment