Saturday 24 March 2018

I will create your plan,section,facade sketches on autocad

I will create your plan,section,facade sketches on autocad












About:

Hello, I'm a third year architecture student, hence I got really familiarized with drawing architectural plans for my working projects.
I'll receive your ideas and sketches then turn them, depending on your request, into 2D plans, sections and elevations. 
If you have any other requests concerning applying more details for the projects just let me know.
Feel free to communicate if you have any query. We will discuss for costing & timing.
Why work with me?
I will provide you quality work at the drop of a hat, in case you're not satisfied, revisions are open until the complete approval. 

Looking forward to meet your expectations.
Houda.

Reviews


changefouad:Very supportive and quick ... I definitely would hire again

jhouda:He made sure to provide all the needed instructions, and maintained a good communication throughout the order, thanks for this experience. I would definitely like to work with again.

typro898989:Great Service!!

jhouda:outstanding experience!

typro898989:Easy and Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment