Saturday 10 November 2018

I will model and render anything in 3d

I will model and render anything in 3d












About:

Please don´t offer without ask before, because each project is always different with different difficulties.

I will make 3D Modeling and Rendering of any (object and product

  1. Basic object modeling (props, products, furniture, package, game assets) please don´t offer without ask before
  2. rendering  in Png image format in a size 1280x720
  3. Texturized

I can make a turnaround of your model for 25$

I can make a Mockup of your model for 20$

I can send you source files (OBJ, FBX, BLEND AND 3DS) *I DO NOT WORK FOR .CAD ,STL, OR .DAE)

I work with blender

 I guarantee an excellent quality, since I have more than three years of experience as a 3d generalist, so if you are looking for someone with experience in modeling, texturing and rendering at a good price that is me. 

 Requirement for the project
  *Reference images of your concept, if your product contains labels or logos you must provide in high resolution png format (product or object)

  *Description of what you need (color, material and position in which you need your product in the render)

 Contact me to discuss order and offer a service that fits what you need. Thank you

Reviews


danielmontiel:Great work and top quality, fast delivery.

tony330:excellent client

danielmontiel:Great seller, very proffesional.

tony330:nice client

magicsurfer:pura perfección! gracias por todo! hasta la próxima orden!\n\nExcellent seller! Will definitely work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment