Monday 12 November 2018

I will 3d print whatever you want

I will 3d print whatever you want












About:

IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT WHICH PRICING PACKAGE TO GET, CONTACT ME AND I CAN WORK OUT A CUSTOM PRICE FOR YOU. This is the best option for both of us, as I can create an objective price breakdown for you so you don't pay for what you don't need.

If you want me to design your model, please read the FAQ!

I will 3D print anything you want, and then ship it to you. Send me a model file and I'll create anything you can imagine. If your model looks particularly difficult to print, I will reach out to you and work with you on a solution. If your piece is awkwardly shaped, get in touch with me and we can work out a price that is fair to both of us!

I'll ship pretty much anywhere, but shipping outside of the United States will be more expensive. Please see the pricing page for details on shipping costs.

I have the following plastics on-hand: (You can see some of what I have in stock in picture #3)
If I don't have the filament you want, check under extras when purchasing.

PLA:
  • Green-Gray
  • White
  • Gray
  • Black
  • Orange
  • Blue
  • Aqua
  • Clear
ABS:
  • Black
  • White
  • Neon Green

I accept 3D models in the following formats:
  • .stl
  • .fbx
  • .obj

Reviews


grayjd0219:Great work as always. Thanks again for excellent communication and service.

haydenandreyka:Again, it was a pleasure to do business with this customer. Responds very quickly and knows exactly what they want. Thanks for your business!

grayjd0219:Excellent seller. Everything delivered as ordered and then some. Quality work done quickly and accurately. Will definitely use again.

haydenandreyka:Was informed and decisive about the item they wanted, and was well organized. It was a pleasure working with them, and hope to do business with them again!

darrin_c:will do business with again


No comments:

Post a Comment