Sunday 11 November 2018

I will provide the source file!

I will provide the source file!












About:

If you have an idea for something amazing... Well I can help you bring it to market. Send me your napkin sketches and I will make a digital model of your product and send you render(s) of it to be used in your campaign as well as the models. I will ask questions along the way to ensure that the model is just the way you want and that it will work for you. Design and Manufacturing Discussions are included in all tiers to make sure you can get your product made for a reasonable price.

Here is a Google Document with much more infomation and a sample of my skills:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19MGcNS2aptCdfEFPSHD11Rqui2XG7Ix9Hcdi4pQOgKE/edit?usp=sharing

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!

 
I am not affiliated with Kickstarter in any way.

Reviews


lchitnis:Boston was a patient and diligent artist and navigated some pretty complex ideas and preliminary sketches with aplomb. I will be ordering from him again.

bostonabrams:Great communicative buyer, was consistently available when I had questions about design.

braincloud:Boston went above and beyond to meet my requirements and get a complex design as perfect as possible - true professional!

bostonabrams:BrainCloud was a great buyer! Would work with again!

cherylong108:Good work will recommend. Seller takes time to understand your project


No comments:

Post a Comment