Monday 12 November 2018

I will 3d product and photo realistic

I will 3d product and photo realistic












About:

 Please do not order before contacting me 

Want your 2d labels converted to realistic 3d bottles to be posted on Amazon, Ebay or your own website.

Just send us your 2d label in jpg format and a reference image of a bottle you want yours to look like,  and get back the renders ready to be posted for amazon etc.

Output File Fromat

*STEP
*STL
*DWG
*SLDPRT
*SLDASM
*PNG
*JPG

For $40 gig you will get    : 4 renders in High resolution 1920x1080 pixels

Bottle modelling charge : 

free if you choose from available sample image else
$20 per product for custom made bottles (simple bottles).
$30per product for custom made bottles (complex bottles).    
                                             
For additional renders and more details Contact me, and again
 Please do not order before contacting me

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment