Saturday 10 November 2018

I will provide 3d design, modeling and rendering solutions

I will provide 3d design, modeling and rendering solutions












About:

INTRO:
I am a CAD designer with 4 years experience in product design, 3D modeling, 2D Drafting, Ideation and sketching. 

EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
I graduated from Western Michigan University with a degree in Engineering Design Technology, and I'm currently working as a designer in the automotive industry.

OFFER:
I offer 3D Modeling, Rendering, 2D Sketching, and design solutions for any project or product using AutoDesk Fusion 360 & can provide files in a variety of formats depending on need.

It would be helpful, but not necessary if you can provide the following before requesting a model:

  • The product idea
  • An idea of how to present your model
  • Descriptions, Sketches, or images of references or ideas
  • Images of logos, backgrounds, or materials to be used in sketches & renderings
  • An example of where the finished product is to be used

Product design and Ideation are truly what I love to do and I hope I can show that to you through my work!

DISCLAIMER:
I will not take any requests to work on automotive projects as it may interfere with my current occupation.

Reviews


bean30:Keeps delivering great work over and over again! Thanks a bunch!

bean30:Continues to deliver a great product in a timely manner!

hajkhalsa:Thanks Jack. Great job on the models! As always it was a great working with you!

namesjack:Will always be willing to work with this buyer again!

bean30:He keeps delivering great designs! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment