Sunday 11 November 2018

I will design full jeans pack ready to sample

I will design full jeans pack ready to sample












About:

So you need Jeans Design Packs? You are at right gig.


WHAT WILL YOU GET?

-Fully completed design pack which includes styling sketches, Bill of materials, wash detail file, measurement chart, logo/print/embroidery adding.

- Select your require package amp; order now

- Please see the example in the gig to get clear idea

- I offer discounted price if you need more than 5 designs together

HOW I’M GOING TO DO THAT?

-Using my market knowledge, latest trend analysis and experiences I got, I will create design pack.

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

-Your target customer, market/city, target buying price, season and any special note for design.


What more do you need, Please the order now and keep connected.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment