Monday 12 November 2018

I will prepare a 3d printable model

I will prepare a 3d printable model












About:

If you have an object or a product that you want to 3D print, you will need a 3D printable model of it. I will use your description and/or any reference images to create this 3D printable model. The 3D printable model will be in STL or OBJ format.

3D models must have certain characteristics to be 3D printable. To name a few, they must:
  • be manifold or watertight.
  • have correct, consistent normals.
  • have proper thicknesses.

In this gig, I ensure that the model you receive from me is 3D printable by running multiple 3D print-ability checks.

Please note that the file I provide will need to be sliced by a slicing software compatible with your 3D printer.

Please contact me to discuss the details of your request before placing an order.

Please check my other gigs; you may find something else that interests you.

Reviews


agebird:Awesome service as usuall, will be making more orders soon

ahmed3dmodeling:Once again, Adrian clearly described the project, provided plenty of reference photos, gave great feedback accompanied by annotated figures, and communicated professionally. Adrian is a pleasure to work with.

tiffanyweiss:everything is always done perfectly!! I'm a customer for like

ahmed3dmodeling:Tiffany clearly explained her request, provided good reference images, gave detailed feedback with annotated figures, and communicated politely and quickly. Like the previous orders from Tiffany, I enjoyed working on this one.

austindavid494:Seller is aware of the unique challenges with 3D printing (DFAM), and is very communicative.


No comments:

Post a Comment