Sunday 11 November 2018

I will design part for injection molding

I will design part for injection molding












About:

Dear Sir, 
              My name is Luqman, I am mechanical Engineer with 12 years of  experience in manufacturing industry. My area of expertise is injection mold design,product design for injection molding,blow molding,Electrode design for EDM,2-D drawings for EDM setup,sheet metal products design,soundproof Canopy design for diesel generator and CNC programming for machining cente

I am using Auto cad for 2D design jobs and Pro Engineer wildfire ( Creo ) for 3D works.

Best Regards

Luqman Ajmal

+971 55 9453 714


 ....................................PLEASE DISCUSS ME BEFORE  ORDER...................................

Reviews


cbrash:Luqman once again did an incredible job. I am very particular, almost to the point of being difficult, but he worked with me, an made sure I was 100% satisfied.

luqmanajmal3:Thanks again and I am really pleasured to work with you again great buyer! Thank you so much for the appreciation second time!

cbrash:Amazing working with Luqman. He brought my 2d Drawing to life with a 3d model. Delivered on time and he quickly made requested revisions.

luqmanajmal3:Thanks again and I am really pleasured to work with you again great buyer!\r\nThank you so much for the appreciation!

gtreacy:Perfect communication in English, on-time delivery, and revisions as needed. Great working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment