Sunday 11 November 2018

I will do 3d modelling and rendering

I will do 3d modelling and rendering












About:

Hi. 

Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be. 

Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity. 
Any sketches or images can help speed up the work. 

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.

I can deliver you best quality.

I will work till you are satisfied.


Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it. 

Best regards,
phuocha

Reviews


kariysf:The seller did not have understanding of what was requested. Multiple revisions were done. Overall quality of the delivered images was just ok. I expected more based on the examples of his work posted on this website.

phuocha_arch:Buyers demand too much!

ratana1984:I need original file bro , help me send it bro

phuocha_arch:Thank you very much!

imborx:It was very profesional


No comments:

Post a Comment