Monday 12 November 2018

I will 3d model and render your products

I will 3d model and render your products












About:

On this Gig Iwill create a 3D model of your product from a provided image, draft or your explanation. Also delivering a photorealistic render and product visulization for a high quality presentation that meet the specificationsof your product.


If requested, I can optimize the model for 3d printing and online visualization in sketchfab.


If you are not sure of wich package to choose or have any questions, please send me a message. I will help you gladly.


Best Regards
Irving Duran

Reviews


bryceginex:Excellent working with Irving. A++

irvingduran:Thank you so much

maxdeichler:Always a pleasure with with Irving.

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:Great service. Always a pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment