Saturday 10 November 2018

I will design the model as it will takes low memory without losing the quality

I will design the model as it will takes low memory without losing the quality












About:

I am a software engineer and a 3d artist And here for creating low poly and high poly 3d models for your projects, games or anything you want . Like : Cartoony animals Any objects Any Characters Any product Any animals Anything you want. Texturing Characters objects animals product I can design Animations specially for unity game engine. i can also reSkin your given model .I am student of BS(Computer Science) and also know very much about unity and C# scripting so i will be in touch with you until my model perform desired functionalities in your game. the delivery contains fbx , obj , 3ds , stl or any other format you want. i will design the model in such a way that it can consume low memory without losing the performance. I will try my best to deliver the order in 1 day or as soon as possible and remain in contact with the customer until his/her satisfaction If you can provide me your requirements clearly I will implement them perfectly. Thanks for visiting my gig. Please contact me before placing your precious order.

Reviews


scandirenna:great work

m_sachal:Happy to work with you Thanks

sartajs:Outstanding Experience.

m_sachal:thank you very much For the tip.\r\nGreat experience to work with you.

scandirenna:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment