Monday 12 November 2018

I will provide you a game ready model rigged and textured.

I will provide you a game ready model rigged and textured.












About:

Specialized in CG Art and been working in the industry for 5 years. I have been working on Blender for the least 5 years and worked for different companies and been able to amuse them by my skills and dedication towards work.

I can model characters models from reference images. I'm quick, responsive and dedicated towards my work. I will be looking forward to provide you a 5 star experience.

I can provide 3D characters for-

  • Mascots
  • Games
  • Animations
  • 3D Printing

Feel free to contact with me and send me a message.

Reviews


bretkittle:Great quality of work

raad184:Bret has been supportive even though I had technical issues from my side, would look forward to work more!

dfad3r:really cool

raad184:Buyer was very responsive and cooperative. Looking forward to work more!

blabeey:AMAZING WORK!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment