Sunday 11 November 2018

I will do model ,texture ,rig in maya 3d max blender

I will do model ,texture ,rig in maya 3d max blender












About:

Hey There

My Name is Nishi and I am professional 3D Artist with experience of more then 6 years extensively working on 3D product visualizations, architecture, motion graphics and photo-editing.

I am able to provide you with rendered and animated 3D objects, products and characters which can be 3D printed, used as pictures, videos or for game engines.

All you need to do is just give me your idea or better yet provide me with sketches or pictures and tell me in which format you want the model delivered. 

Sometimes prices and delivery time may very due to the complexity of the model you want, also your thorough description of your idea, sketches and pictures can speed up the work. I will improve your project until you are satisfied and will deliver you the best quality.

Please contact me before so we can discus the order and the price accordingly to the complexity of your model before you place an order. 

I'm looking forward to work with you, You'll be 100% satisfied with the final result 

I will give you a product that meets your needs.

Best Regards
Nishi

Reviews


tapasjoshi19993:Amazing seller, great work!!

nishigupta:it was really great working with Tapas .it's consecutive third work with him.

gailforce12:I have two more jobs for this seller next month...initially the work delivered by this seller could not be used, but now she has more than compensated. Her work and capacity to listen is exceptional. The result is likely to bring her more work in this area

nishigupta:Great and thanks for opportunity to work with you.

aroonchaibamrun:Great communication and fast job!


No comments:

Post a Comment