Saturday 10 November 2018

I will 3d model props, objects or weapons

I will 3d model props, objects or weapons












About:

On this Gig Iwill create a 3D model of a prop, object or weapon from a provided image, draft or your explanation.


Giving you a high-quality model for videogame, animation, or promotional purposes that meet your specifications.

If requested, I can optimize the model for 3d printing and online visualization in sketchfab.


Since every prop is different please contact me before ordering.If you are not sure of which package to choose or have any questions please send me a message. I will help you gladly.


Best Regards

Irving Duran

Reviews


bryceginex:Great Detail and always a pleasure working with Irving. A+++

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:Excellent work and always a pleasure working with Irving. He makes sure to achieve exactly what it is you are looking for.

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:Excellent Detail A+++


No comments:

Post a Comment