Saturday 10 November 2018

I will designee highly detailed photo realistic 3D modeling, texturing and rendering

I will designee highly detailed photo realistic 3D modeling, texturing and rendering












About:

I will make any 3-D model ,Made for TV channels or promo Videos on youtube , 
Am focusing on commercial products
  1. you will get high quality results which appeals perfect for your use with photoelectric images.
  2. i'm using Maya,Blender for modeling and for texture am using substance painter 2 and for render am using Keyshot and pass it to photoshop to final composting.
  3. I SUPPORT multiple revisions
  4. if your model is large scale , the cost will increase according to its scale and time

    NB:IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER .  

Reviews


britta123:Good and fast!

shourovhassan:Excellent \r\nGive me all the references I need \r\nPatience and friendly

kylesmith103:This seller has been fabulous and I would definitely ask them to do another project for me.

shourovhassan:Same Excellent Experience like before. \r\nRecommended.

kylesmith103:Fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment