Sunday 11 November 2018

I will make a Simple 3d model

I will make a Simple 3d model












About:

ABOUT ME.
Hello, I'm Sidra and I will be Happy to work with you.
I can do any kind of ModelingTexturing, and Rendering, which can be (NON organic) Props,trucks, environments, jewelries, products,  and others.


Any Sketches or Images can help speed up the work


I can provide you the Renders in following formats:

1. JPEG
2. PNG (With/without backround)
2. PNG (With/without shadow)
3. PSD
4. TIFF

I can provide you your product 3d model source file in following formats: 

1.obj
2.fbx
3.dae
4.mb

I did not realize 
ORGANIC models and CHARACTERS.

If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.


  •  Deliver you BEST QUALITY



Kindly Inbox me and send me your requirements before placing the order

Thank you so much :)


Reviews


jakeprice1995:Always a pleasure to work with her. She does great work very quickly. Look no further. This is my third time working with her and I'll definitely be back.

sidrasheikh:Thanks alot :)

jakeprice1995:Excellent customer service and easy to work with. This is my 2nd time working with her and I will definitely be a returning customer. She does great work, you will not be disappointed. 10/10 Work

sidrasheikh:Nice customer, I want to work with you more and more.Thanks :)

jakeprice1995:Fantastic work, very fast response and great work provided. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment