Monday 12 November 2018

I will sketch your product or idea

I will sketch your product or idea












About:

I will sketch your product in an Industrial Design style, just as a high end industrial design studio would do to visualize a product or concept. 

I primarily use Photoshop with Wacom or Ipad pro, which produces a high resolution, professional sketches and renderings which can help visualize a product or idea before manufacture. 

I would advice you contact me before you will ordering, 
So we can discuss what would be the right sketch for your project

I am also a professional product designer, so after the sketch phase I would love to continue the product development into 3d modelling, prototyping and manufacture if that was required.

Jason 
Industrial Designer

Check out examples of my work at www.hablous.com

Reviews


proteusetc:His sketches really are great. Beautifully done.

jasonhablous:Great client

hakanak693:good job, will collaborate​ soon for a new sketch

tamiosocal:Awesome work. Hiring for more projects.

dapperapparel:Jason delivered exactly what was required. Would highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment