Sunday 11 November 2018

I will render 3d photo realistic image of your product

I will render 3d photo realistic image of your product












About:

                                                 Read Carefully
   PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER    

 Consults are FREE!!!


WELCOME TO MY GIG..!

I've been working with 3D modeling for 6 years and i work professionally.


I will create photo-realistic images all types of products with guaranteed quality and satisfaction. 

I will create a 3D object of you with quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg, 


I work using modeling software 3ds Max, Auto desk Maya, and . If you required editable file so you should order extra, i will provide the format would be * .max .3ds or obj

My works are of a high quality, in always thinking about the smallest detail, delivery could be from 12 hours to 72 hours depending on the complexity of the model. Contact me and you will not regret.
I am looking forward to start working with you, do not hesitate to choose me. 


 Please send me the reference image and the label of product.    


To do it better and faster, please, attach or show any material or picture reference which can help to get your desired result.


   PRICE ALWAYS HIGHER FOR COMPLEX PRODUCTS     


Please, contact before order.

Reviews


mitchwilder:great vendor!

m_shoaib:Thank You very much! come again with more work :)

frankiepr:Great experience! I always use this seller for all our 3D images. Highly recommended.

m_shoaib:Thank you very much!

linjames:Very detailed oriented, communicates well and produces a stellar product in a timely manner. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment