Sunday 11 November 2018

I will create 3d printing stl files

I will create 3d printing stl files












About:

This is for a custom design for 3D printing STL or any file type that you need this is for one simple object. If you need a more complex designs just send me a message. The design above is a face mask for cosplay.  so use your imagination and give a good description of what you want. Send Photos, Drawings, STL files or any thing you think will help with your project. 
I look forward to hearing from you 

>>>PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER<<<

Reviews


steenber:Great job! Thank you. Fast delivery!

eng_ahmedyehia:great buyer thank you

onematrix:I've worked with the Seller multiple times and he's always delivered quickly and just what I needed. It's a pleasure working with him.

eng_ahmedyehia:Outstanding experience! the real pleasure for me sir. THANKS! very much for every thing.

onematrix:Delivered a great and fast project. Easy to work with and has great communication. A pleasure to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment