Sunday 11 November 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product

I will do 3d modeling and rendering of your product












About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIG :)


MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH END OUT PUT. 

I am a professional  3D modeller, i am expert in 3D modelling, 3D floor modelling and texturing etc.,  if you are looking for a talented guy you are in the right place.


Buyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig. I need a description of the model and any reference images you may have.


I can deliver the following services:


1. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,

2. 3d location designs for games, personal projects etc.,

3. 3d buildings and floor plans 

4. high poly and low poly game designs


Provide me with:


1. Images of your product/concept ,logo .......

2. How many images do you want 

3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)

4. Expected time for delivery


You will get UNLIMITED REVISIONS , please check our gig prices

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Reviews


avshalom450:Great job

saad_mh:great buyer !

avshalom450:Great work

saad_mh:good buyer !

timithy:Really good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment