Monday 30 March 2020

3D Model,2D Drawing, Using Solidworks,Autocad











About:



  • I am  mechanical Designer who can design any 3D object whether it is mechanical part or any 

  • I have 2 years of experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO standards.

  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies depending upon your requirements
  • I can design simple animation of your model 



My Services:

  •  3D Design of Model
  •  2D technical Drawings
  •  3D technical Drawings
  •  HD Renders
  • 2d industrial drawing
  • 3d printing model.
Just provide the rough sketches or drawings of your required product along with dimensions.



important note:



Contact me before order placing 

customer satisfaction is my first priority.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient!!

Seller's Response:

Thank You very much.

:

Great working with this vendor

:

awesome delivery as always, easy communication

:

Consistently great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment