Sunday 29 March 2020

Revit 2D 3D Architectural Work On Professional Details











About:

Hello to my professional gig .if you searching for someone to RENDERING and 3D MODELING for your architectural projects then you are in the right place.I'm a professional architect. I have more experience in architecture field.

 I can design houses, flats, apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, shopping mall, plaza, supermarket landscape.

 I will create 3D models and rendering (3d realistic picture, Animation & panorama 360) of your projects, or from your 2D files. It will be created fastest. .I work in Autocad ,Revit , Sketchup ,Photoshop, Lumion.

 Price may vary with complexity of work, Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project. If you are not sure about the price, please contact me before purchasing, Thanks.

  OUR SERVICES

 1) Rendering (realistic picture)

2) 3d modeling

3) Exterior views render

4) Interior views render

5) Master plan/site plan model rendering

6) Cut views rendering & 3d model

7) 3d floor plans rendering

8) And much more

NOTE...Please ensure to contact me before placing an order

Reviews


:

Once again, another project delivered just how I needed it.

:

This is the second project he has done and it came out exactly how I explained and will be using him for many more.

:

Seller was responsive to my edits and revisions and delivered his product quickly.

:

Produces excellent work and goes far beyond what is asked in terms of products delivered. Communication was a little bit off (probably because I didn't clearly explain exactly what I wanted at first. However, his work ethic is excellent!

:

Poor outcome. The result did not reflect the written specification. Disappointed.




No comments:

Post a Comment